OBD-II Trouble Codes Home
Is your car's Check Engine Light on? Do you want to repair your car yourself rather than take it into the shop? Are you a shadetree mechanic (DIY)? If so, then this site is for you!
This site is the premier OBD-II ( a.k.a. OBD2 ) trouble codes resource site. Instead of just giving you a cryptic description of what a trouble code means, we offer a lot more information on trouble codes: troubleshooting tips, symptoms, and possible solutions. We strive to give you the most troubleshooting information as possible, in one site. We also feature car repair forums, where you can ask questions, totally free.
recently added or updated trouble code articles:
- Check out ,
- Mar 8/19 - P0880, P0881, P0882, P0883, P0884, P0885, P0886, P0887, P0888, P0889, P0890, P0891, P0892
- Mar 7/19 - P0863, P0864, P0865, P0866
- Feb 6/19 - P2336, P2337, P2338, P2339, P2340, P2341, P2342, P2343, P2344, P2345, P2346, P2347
- Feb 5/19 - P2300, P2301, P2302, P2303, P2304, P2305, P2306, P2307, P2308, P2309, P2310, P2311, P2312, P2313, P2314, P2315, P2316, P2317, P2318, P2319, P2320, P2321, P2322, P2323, P2324, P2325, P2326, P2327, P2328, P2329, P2330, P2331, P2332, P2333, P2334, P2335
- Jan 5/19 - P228A, P228B, P228C, P228D, P228E, P228F, P229A, P229B, P229C, P229D
- Dec 21/18 - P2288, P2289, P2290, P2291, P2292
- Oct 19/18 - P2243, P2244, P2245, P2246, P2247, P2248, P2249, P2250, P2257, P2258, P2259, P2260
- Sept 16/18 - P206E, P206F, P2070, P2071
- Sept 11/18 - P204F, P205F, P2059, P2060, P2061, P2062, P2063, P2064
- Aug 20/18 - P204A, P204B, P204C, P204D, P204E, P219C, P219D, P219E, P219F
- Aug 13/18 - P2042, P2043, P2044, P2045, P2046, P205A, P205B, P205C, P205D, P205E
- Aug 12/18 - P2037, P2038, P2039, P2040, P2041, P209A, P209B, P209C, P209D, P209E, P20E6, P20E7
- Aug 3/18 - P2029, P2030, P202A, P202B, P202C, P202D, P202F
- Jul 25/18 - P0817, P0818, P0819, P081A, P081B, P081C, P081D, P081E
- Jul 5/18 - P0814, P0815, P0816
- Jul 2/18 - P201A, P202E, P20F6, P20F7
- Jun 26/18 - P0812, P0813
- Jun 20/18 - P0803, P0804, P0810, P0811
- Jun 11/18 - P0800, P0801, P0802
- May 31/18 - P0893, P0894, P0895, P0896
- May 10/18 - P2280, P2281, P2282
- May 1/18 - P20D7, P20D8, P20D9, P20DA, P20DB, P20DC
- Apr 28/18 - P20DD, P20DE, P20DF, P20E0, P20E1
- Apr 26/18 - P20CB, P20CC, P20CD, P20CE, P20CF, P20D0, P20D1, P20D2, P20D3, P20D4, P20D5, P20D6
- Apr 17/18 - P2047, P2048, P2049, P2050, P2051, P2052, P2053, P2054, P2055, P2056, P2057, P2058
- Apr 13/18 - P20B9, P20BA, P20BB, P20BC, P20BD, P20BE, P20BF, P20C0, P20C1, P20C2, P20C3, P20C4, P20C5, P20C6, P20C7, P20C8
- Apr 9/18 - P200C, P200D, P200E, P200F
- Mar 31/18 - P2251, P2252, P2253, P2254, P2255, P2256
- Mar 29/18 - P2231, P2232, P2233, P2234, P2235, P2236, P2237, P2238, P2239, P2240, P2241, P2242
- Mar 28/18 - P200A, P200B, P2425, P2426, P2427, P2271, P2273, P2274, P2275, P2276, P2277
- Mar 23/18 - P20EC, P20ED, P20EE, P20EF, P20F0, P20F1, P20F2, P20F3
- Mar 15/18 - P0AFD, P0A7E, P0AFC
- Mar 12/18 - P2A01, P2A02, P2A04, P2A05
- Mar 10/18 - P0A7F
- Mar 7/18 - P219A, P219B
- Mar 6/18 - P0A7D
- Feb 19/18 - P245A, P245B, P245C, P245D
- Feb 18/18 - P2556, P2557, P2558, P2559, P2560, P260A, P260B, P260C, P260D, P253F
- Feb 17/18 - P06AF, P06B0, P06B1, P06B2, P06B3, P06B4, P06B5, P253A, P253B, P253C, P253D, P253E, P254A, P254B, P254C, P254D, P254E, P255A, P255B, P255C, P255D, P255E codes added
- Jan 24/18 - P069E, P069F
- Jan 9/18 - P068A, P068B, P0688, P0689, P0690
- What's New Archive
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is OBD?
- OBD-II Codes Explained
- How do I reset the "Check Engine" Light?
- What are fuel trims?
- Full list of Frequently Asked OBD Questions
Recent OBD-II Forum Discussions
- Nissan Sentra p1605
Nissan Sentra GXE 2000. I knew there was an issue buying it, I took my OBD reader, but with 117,000 miles and running great I couldn't resist what I thought was a simple wiring fix. My VIN i...
- Code P003f(81)
Polo 1.2 tdi not starting and showing code p003f.. replaced new cam sensor still showing same code and while cranking engine oscillats more.. still not starting plz help me...
- P2804 Chevy Colorado
Just found this obd code on my truck, what does it mean and how do I get it fixed? I have a 2004 chevrolet colorado 3.5l 5 cyl...
- Hyundai Code p2192 and p0106
Hi , I have a Hyundai sonata 2011 gls I got a problem with my car recently ,doesn't produce any power at all , When i pushed the pedal the RPM increases but the speed doesn't exceed, and ha...
- Cherokee PO320
Was towed home yesterday after my Cherokee stalled out. Checked connections today and found nothing loose. It did start up today and ran for about 15 minutes with no issues. Shut it off and ...
- DTC P2645 & P2646 CAUSES
CAUSE OF DTC CODES P2645 & P2646...
- Forester XL 2004 code p0558
Brake Booster Pressure Sensor Circuit High -: Input:- I have changed my dash light cluster from T5-T10 bulb array to led's, First of all battery light and hand...
- How to repair Peugeot 206 trouble code p0264
How to repair Peugeot 206 trouble code P0264...
- Mercedes E-320 Catalytic Converter Code is Incomplete
2004 Mercedes E-320. Code is "Inc" for the catalytic converter. Won't pass smog test until I get this corrected. Registration (California) is due in early April. This same problem came u...
- Fault code p2299
Fault code p2299 Which part describes this code...
- Codes P0171, P0174, P0106, and P0507
I have had the 171 and 174 codes for about 3 months. I checked for vacuum leaks several times (none found), checked fuel pressure (OK), and cleaned the MAF. No luck. Now I get the 106 and...
- engine dies just off idle and runs too rich
This 1.6 1999 Suzuki esteem runs and drives fine if I avoid the just off idle throttle position. Tried new tps. No codes come up. Factory manual seems to call this a hesitation, and says ba...
note: this information is presented for information purposes only. it is not intended as repair advice and we are not responsible for any actions you take on any vehicle. all information on this site is copyright protected.